Home Page Forums Orange Zone Chit Chat So who made it to the new house?

So who made it to the new house?

Chit Chat

Participant

The slowness is a real problem. It seems pretty much the only ones who are patient enough to wait for pages to load so that they get to actually write any posts are the spambots…

Participant

I’m here although I tend to be more of a lurker these days as I just don’t watch Casualty that often any more!

Participant

I… must… admit… I’m… pretty… patient… but… I’m… avoiding… as… it’s… so… very… sloooooow. 🙁

Participant

It’s ball achingly slow. I think the fact that so few of us old faithfuls are no longer posting speaks volumes alas. And on New Year too?
Happy new year to you all though, hope you all had a great Christmas x

Participant

It’s… hard… to… talk… like… this… and… celebrate… New… Year’s… like… this…

Half the time my mobile screen switches itself off before the next page loads!

Happy New Year! It may be slow but I’m glad to be back with at least a few of you 😉

Participant

You….have…had…me…in…hysterics! Very…slow…for…me…too..Happy…2019! 😀

Participant

Happy New Year all

Likewise I usually give up before the site has even loaded.

Participant

Happy New Year all

Participant

made it but only seems to work with internet exploder 11 , ff chrome no go , and it is very slow with IE , very , happy to be back reading all the posts @!

Participant

What happened? This is ludicrously slow now!

Participant

problem is I’m od by the time the page comes up i’ve forgotten the subject of the link I clicked . is there some clue as to why the site is so slow ? USING FF ie or chrome makes no diference , is it the servers themselves or some setting in the software slowing things down , really is discouraging , love the site butit’s slow . Hope the donation i sent helps out , it’s not much , but been a real bad year , in hospital for 4 months with no internet access , no chance to make a dollar plus $90.00 a day for a private room , spent the first 3 weeks in a 4 person room , could not sleep or relax always someomne making noise , damn universal health care sucks here in canada , 4 to a room nd there are floors in the hospital sitting empty .

Hope you get the site sorted and working at a good speed soon

Participant

here but unable to find discussions on new eisodes of holby city and casualty , i click on forum link but al isee are episodes from 2018 nothing from the last fewweeks , is ther some trick t finding hese new topics ?? , I CAN LIVE WITH SLOW , BUT THERE SEEMS TO BE NO STRUCTURE TO THE FORUMS AT LEAST NONE THAT i CAN SEE

Participant

*waves*

Well, it’s been a very long time, but I’ve finally been able to get my password to reset. Seems pretty slow and quiet round here these days though!

I’ve actually started watching HC again. 😆 Both the classic episodes on Drama and the new series.

Participant

THE FORUM IS STILL SUPER SLOEW , IS THERE A WAY TO FIND DISCUSSIONS OF RECENT EPISODES , ALL IFIND IS SPAM , I’LL DONATE MORE IF IT WOULD HELP SPEED THINGS UP . REALLY MISS ALL THE POSTS AND THE FAN FICTION.
J\HOPE ALL ARE WELL ,

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.