Abs wants to spend some time with Nina but she is fed up with staying in and organises a party without telling him. He arrives home to find the party in full swing and, when the couple end up arguing, Nina tries to turn her attention to Greg, who rebuffs her.
Guppy decides it’s time to live life to the full. He gets drunk at the party and ends up snogging Kelsey.
Meanwhile, Sam tells Tess that he is going to live at Kelsey’s and that he doesn’t want to live with his dad when he comes home. Tess is shocked and hurt but, after a terrible day at work, Maggie persuades her to go bowling with the girls. Tess admits that she, too, is unsure if she wants Mike to come home.
A fight ensues at Lydia and Ernie’s wedding between their bickering families. When Ernie learns he also has an STD, it causes friction between the pair but they make amends. Meanwhile the DJ at the event comes in with his son, Simon, who fakes an epileptic fit because he wants his attention.
* Ernie Wainright – fractured skull and STD.
* Jonathan Bellman – facial injuries.
* Ruth Jenner – displaced wrist fracture.
* Eileen Slater – mouth/ teeth injury
* Simon Aspen – fakes epileptic fit.
* Kelsey pulls a prank with Self Defence posters by putting Maggie and Nathan’s names on the picture of a pair in fight.
* Sam angry at his Mum, says ‘Get real and stop playing happy families!’
* ‘Whatever I do, I can’t win. I’m sick of it,’ Tess confides in Maggie.
* At the bowling, Maggie makes a toast ‘To women and their infinite superiority!’.
* During truth or dare, Greg admits he once wore a ‘frock’ when he dressed as Britney.
* Abs asks Nina a question ‘Nina – do you still love me?’. Awkwardly she replies ‘I don’t know, is that alright for you?’. Disheartened Abs says ‘Yeah I think that told me everything’.
UK Viewing Figures