S34 E6 –
(Lev is involved in a fracas outside the ambulance station, with a man who has tried to dump a kitten in the bins) You’re sick! Your parents not treat you well?
Wife, Faith Cadogan. Children Natalia, Ana and Luka.
Family man, paramedic Lev is married to nurse Faith, with three children. On the surface their marriage appears to be rock solid however cracks start to appear when their young son, Luka is diagnosed with a brain tumour. Battling with his own demons, Lev, starts cheating on Faith with other men. Meanwhile Faith has a strong friendship bond with Dylan and when he discovers Lev kissing another man, he decides to tell her.
At first Faith finds it hard to contemplate the news but confronts Lev who admits the truth and begs her not to break up the family. Faith and Dylan are involved in an ambulance crash which leaves her life in peril – Lev comes to her rescue but it’s clear her feelings are with someone else.
- S34 E6 – Lev makes his debut.
- S34 E13 – Ruby feels uncomfortable working with Lev, when she uncovers truth about his past from a right wing gang tattoo he has.
- S34 E19 – Lev offers Ruby support as she looks after her baby niece.
- S34 E20 – Lev’s son is brought in following a fall and is diagnosed with a brain tumour.
- S34 E22 – Faith and Lev attend a consultation meeting, in which they are told their son’s cancer tumour needs to be operated on.
- S34 E29 – Lev struggles to cope with Luka in chemotherapy but bonds with his son through a graffiti artist.
- S34 E38 – After treating a Russian patient, Lev reflects on disturbing and traumatic memories from his own past and his childhood in Russia.
- S34 E40 – Lev cheats on Faith with a man he meets on a dating app. Dylan catches them kissing in the paramedic station.
- S34 E41 – Dylan confronts Lev about his misdemeanours but he begs him not to tell Faith.
- S34 E42 – Dylan reveals to Faith that Lev has been cheating on her.
- S35 E2 – Faith confronts Lev with the cheating rumours and he comes clean.
- S35 E4 – Lev rushes to find Faith when an ambulance crash throws her into peril.
- Faith Cadogan