The girl, Amy, who was previously at the Family Planning Clinic (S7 E50) wanting a termination and got Donna and Mickie to forge the medical forms is back in the department. Donna discovers Amy is pregnant again and that she is being abused by her step-dad. When the mother turns up, Owen also becomes involved. Donna and Mickie are in big trouble when Owen finds out they forged official forms. The mother, packs her daughter home and dismisses the abuse story. Donna is upset that she can’t do more to help Amy.
Meanwhile, [ID 1570]Elliot[/ID] continues to ruffle Connie’s feathers with his bumbling manner and questions her opinions. [ID 1443]Mark[/ID] is asked to cover another shift on AAU. Lola is impressed by his skills and Mark relents when she asks him again to join their team.
A man, Larry, and his foster son, Todd, are brought in after falling through a glass door. Meanwhile his son, Rory, is also brought in as a stabbing victim. It emerges Todd has been bullying Rory, and in an argument Rory fell onto a bread knife.
* Larry Loader – needs operation after falling through glass door.
* Todd Nixon – fractured rib, tension pneumothorax.
* Rory Loader – stab wound to chest.
* Amy – pregnant.
* Rachel Hyde-Harvey plays Amy.
* When Elliot loses his glasses, Todd shouts ‘They’re on your head stupid!’
* Connie is annoyed by Elliot’s delays ‘While you’re playing Colombo, he could have died!’
* Mark tells Todd ‘Reject them before they reject you – that used to be my motto’.
* ‘Another of your old tricks?’ Connie says sarcastically when Elliot performs in surgery.
* Trying to persuade Mark to join AAU, Lola compliments him ‘Mark you were on fire this afternoon!’
UK Viewing Figures