What’s happened to my guitarist?
Mother, Greta. Step-sister Robyn Miller.
Charming and cheeky porter Max, has a sensitive side deep down and whilst he is always known to have a laugh and appear lazy, he is also intelligent but just chooses when to use it.
He is a pro at chess and is a keen musician who dreams of progressing in his band, but getting a job as a porter in the ED department shows a different side to him.
- Zoe Hanna (m.2015)
- S29 E1 – Max helps a young couple stand up to their families.
- S29 E2 – Max convinces a rock legend to come clean.
- S29 E4 – Max decides to go on a blind date despite pining after Zoe.
- S29 E14 – Zoe confronts Max when she finds him spying on her and Dylan.
- S29 E16 – Zoe finally decides to tell Max what she really wants from him but his NY resolution is to get back on the dating scene.
- S29 E20 – Zoe and Max rekindle their relationship.
- S29 E21 – Zoe tries to keep her and Max’s relationship a secret.
- S29 E23 – Max gives Zoe an ultimatum about keeping their romance quiet and they end up kissing in reception infront of shocked colleagues.
- S29 E34 – Max pretends to be pleased when unable to live like a student with him, Zoe books herself into a luxurious rented accommodation.
- S29 E37 – Max spends the night in his car when he gets annoyed with Zoe’s disappointment of his holiday gift.
- S29 E41 – After a disastrous meeting with Max’s mother, Max decides to propose to Zoe.
- S29 E42 – Robyn holds a surprise engagement party for Zoe and Max.
- S29 E45 – Zoe and Max celebrate their stag do’s.
- S29 E46 – After cheating on Max, Zoe and Max wed but later she confesses. A fire later erupts at the wedding reception endangering colleagues.
- S30 E1 – Max is in turmoil following Zoe’s revelation.
- S30 E2 – Zoe and Max kiss but a reconciliation is still far away from being reached.
- S30 E6 – Max asks Zoe for a divorce.
- S30 E9 – Max applies for a job in Birmingham to escape being in the company of his estranged wife, Zoe.
- S30 E20 – After a one night stand with Victoria, at first he tries to make Zoe jealous but later needs her help to dump her.
- S30 E22 – Max goes on a date with someone who looks uncannily like his estranged wife Zoe.
- S30 E24 – Max and Zoe are back together but their reunion is shortlived when Max realises he can’t trust her.
- S30 E28 – Max invites Jez to move in with him and Robyn.
- S30 E29 – Max befriends Mercedes’ lonely son Connor.
- S30 E30 – Connor calls Max when he becomes trapped in a bin. Mercedes is unhappy about their friendship.
- S30 E32 – Zoe considers a future outside of Holby when Max encourages her to internet date.
- S30 E33 – With a hangover from hell, Max plays Zoe a late night voicemail she did saying how much she missed him. Later Zoe braves a poisonous spider as she goes to rescue Max and Connor from a dangerous situation.
- S30 E34 – Following a hostage situation, Max says a tearful goodbye to Zoe at the airport as she leaves Holby.
- S30 E37 – Dylan tries to befriend Max through chess.
- S30 E42 – Max helps Dylan babysit for his baby sister Rihanna.
- S31 E6 – Max and Jez are horrified when they wake up in the same bed.
- S31 E17 – Max and Jez try to record Seb confessing his guilt about his allegation against Dylan.
- S31 E33 – Max has his head turned by a journalist covering the strike. They have a shared past but only one of them remembers the details!
- S31 E42 – Max organises a charity speed dating event.
- S32 E9 – Max tries to deliver bad news to mortuary assistant Tara, whose partner has a troubling secret.
- S32 E15 – Max makes a faux-pas when trying to flirt with new coffee shop worker Polly.
- S32 E16 – Max continues to make a bad impression on Polly.
- S32 E18 – Max ends up babysitting a patient’s dog.
- S32 E19 – Zoe returns to reconcile with Max and they leave Holby together.