S22 E20 ‘Broken Homes’ –
Holby City Appearance
Quiet Quiet! This is a hospital! You will all be seen but please be quiet.
Father, David. Daughter, Honey
Noel is described as a real Del Boy, and very charismatic. We all like him, and want him to do well. His ambition in life is to be rich, and he’s always got some kind of scheme on the go. He’s got a dream, and is convinced he’ll make it – all he needs is that one big deal. Noel has fingers in every pie, and has an answer to everything, and working in the ED reception is a great way for him to meet people.
Noel also enjoys collecting action figures.
- S29 E14 – Honey reveals to Noel that she is his estranged daughter.
- S29 E15 – Louise tries to help Noel and Honey establish to beginning of a relationship.
- S29 E16 – Honey and Noel struggle to find common ground – until Honey comes up with an idea and buys them tickets to a comedy gig.
- S29 E44 – Ethan asks Noel’s permission to ask out his daughter.
- S30 E20 – Noel is mugged by a mysterious assailant whilst Big Mac cowers nearby.
- S30 E21 – Big Mac is stressed over the guilt of lying about best friend Noel’s attack.
- S30 E22 – Noel returns to work to thank Big Mac for saving him. He phones the press wanting to run a story on him.
- S30 E24 – Noel buys Big Mac a motorbike to say thank you but when Mercedes is brought into the department the truth unravels about Big Mac. Friendship in tatters, Noel says he’s moving out.
- S30 E25 – Big Mac tries to win back Noel’s trust and Noel goes along with it to help out a vulnerable patient.
- S30 E28 – Louise locks Big Mac and Noel in a room so they can resolve their differences.
- S30 E32 – Big Mac finally confides in Noel about his addiction. Noel confronts Mercedes to leave him alone.
- S30 E38 – Noel waves goodbye to is old friend Big Mac.
- S31 E13 – Noel finds his brain by solving a mystery in this Wizard of Oz themed episode.
- S31 E20 – Noel has an interview to save his job. Louise bursts in to the room to big him up.