Nina is shocked to see a face from her past – her friend Sarah has quit the Army and moved to Holby. Ellen quizzes Sarah and soon realises the pair were more than just good friends. Sarah reveals to Nina that she wants her back – leaving Nina in a dilemma.
Fleur makes Sam a picnic lunch, but they argue over Comfort’s friendship with Sam’s dad and Fleur flies into a rage.
A patient of Jas’s, elderly Mr Byhurst, has been misdiagnosed and on Selena’s advice, Harry encourages them to report him.
Will comes in desperate to see Selena and she agrees to go to lunch with him. When she sees a nurse carrying a urine sample, she decides the perfect revenge – to pour it over his head.
Young offender, Sean, is brought in with two wardens, claiming to have swallowed razor blades. Sean admits to staff that he was raped and prison officers made it worse by refusing to help him. Meanwhile a young man, Mark, is hanging around the department and is eventually seen by Abs. Abs realises he is friends with Sean – Mark threatens Abs, but he manages to talk him round. Later as Sean is being transferred, Mark drives his car into the ambulance.
A man, Ian, has a fall at a theatre when attempting to change a light. He suffers seizures and Harry questions his mother. She reveals that he could have the hereditory condition Huntingdon’s but has kept this secret from Ian’s dad – because he is not the real father.
* Sean – swallowed razor blades
* Mark – fakes stomach pains
* Ian – fractured femur and seizures
* Mr Byhurst – chest pains
* Gary Mavers plays Will Manning.
* Lynsey McCaffrey plays Sarah Austen.
* On Selena’s return to work she tells Harry ‘I’ve had as much Richard & Judy as I can take!’
* Ellen enjoys teasing Nina about her affair with Sarah. ‘Bit of a dark horse aren’t we?’ she smirks.
* It’s been five years since Nina has seen Sarah
* Abs reveals he used to be a young offender, having spent 18 months at Fairfields.
UK Viewing Figures