S27 E17 ‘Rabbits in the Headlights’ – S37 E23
Holby City Appearance
S19 E32 ‘Project Aurous’
Student Nurse / Staff Nurse
(to a smoking Zoe) Don’t let the staff see ya. They can refuse you stuff if they know you’re a smoker!
Step brother, Max Walker. Daughter, Charlotte (b.2017)
Robyn may not be the best academically, but she is strong in the care side of her work. She makes friends easily and is able to charm patients and get them on side with her down to earth, friendly nature. However her talkative personality can sometimes be her downfall as she loves gossiping and finds it difficult keeping secrets.
The oldest of four siblings, Robyn always wanted to be a nurse. Having volunteered to care for her beloved Nan as a teenager, people always told her she was a ‘born nurse’.
We are first introduced to Robyn in S27 E17 alongside three other student nurses; Aoife, Jamie and Ally. They face a gruelling first day when they struggle to cope with the devastating effects of a horrific coach crash. Robyn is partnered with Linda as her mentor.
Robyn’s inexperience and naivety show during her Student time on the show; leaking confidential hospital information on social media and stealing cookies from a patient, which end up in her getting stoned. However as time goes on, Robyn proves herself to be a capable nurse.
In 2016, Robyn meets Glen a the mortality cafe. They get on but she later discovers he has a brain tumour which ends up being declared terminal. The pair decide to wed however before getting to the altar, or telling Glen that she’s pregnant – he leaves Holby. Robyn’s birth is also traumatic, when she goes into labour whilst out with David, who is in the midst of a manic episode. Her daughter, Charlotte, is born and Robyn faces an agonising wait to find out if her daughter pulls through which she does. Robyn spends time with Charlie and Duffy so she can cope with motherhood.
On the day of Charlotte’s christening, Glen makes a return but at first Robyn is unforgiving. He takes a job as a porter and spontaneously proposes to her. They get married but later discover his cancer has spread. Faced with a risky operation to buy him more time, Glen decides to die with dignity, leaving Robyn devastated.
Now a single mother, Robyn continues to have the support of her colleagues, however when Duffy faces a dementia prognosis – Robyn ends up losing trust with Duffy when, whilst out looking after Charlotte, accidentally leaves her in the park alone. Robyn blames herself and realises she needs to step up further as a mother.
- S27 E17 – A tough first shift for Robyn following a coach crash.
- S27 E28 – Robyn take a day off to go to the fair but an accident occurs.
- S27 E37 – Robyn accidentally gets stoned after eating a cookie laced with marijuana.
- S29 E22 – Robyn holds a torch of love for Lofty.
- S29 E28 – Robyn finds it difficult keeping her feelings for Lofty under wraps.
- S29 E31 – Robyn’s head is turned by a handsome medical courier.
- S29 E35 – Courier Zach asks Robyn out on a date.
- S29 E37 – After bigging Zach up, she realises he’s a bad kisser.
- S29 E38 – Robyn breaks up with Zach.
- S30 E29 – Robyn acts out a pretend wedding to a boy with cancer as it was on his bucket list to get married.
- S31 E2 – Robyn discovers Glen only has 2 years to live.
- S31 E3 – Robyn and terminally ill Glen make a decision about their future.
- S31 E7 – Robyn’s proposal plans are thwarted when Glen’s health takes a turn for the worst.
- S31 E8 – Glen jilts Robyn at the altar, before getting the chance to tell him she’s pregnant
- S31 E9 – Robyn contemplates having an abortion when Glen goes missing.
- S31 E22 – David gets Robyn a fake baby to practice with on shift.
- S31 E27 – With David in the midst of a manic episode, Robyn gives birth at a grave site while the team battle to find them in time.
- S31 E28 – Robyn faces an agonising wait as her daughter fights for life in neonatal intensive care.
- S32 E2 – Robyn and baby Charlotte’s life are put in jeopardy when an explosive is thrown through the window of Jez’s house.
- S32 E13 – Robyn comes face to face with terminally ill Glen, who turns up on the day of baby Charlotte’s christening.
- S32 E14 – Robyn is dismayed when Glen takes a job as a porter in the ED.
- S32 E25 – Glen spontaneously proposes to Robyn but cautious about commiting to him fully she at first refuses.
- S32 E29 – Robyn and Glen get married but on the way to their honeymoon, their car crashes.
- S32 E30 – After being brought in, tests show Glen’s cancer has spread. Robyn is keen for him to have risky surgery to give them more time but Glen is ready to die with dignity. Robyn is devestated when he dies.
- S32 E33 – Ethan questions whether Robyn is ready to return to work. Robyn’s floored when she receives a gift from beyond the grave when Dylan gives her a present from dead husband Glen.
- Zach Manley
- Glen Thomas